One thing bothers me

Vetriano

I think Jauron is a good choice. Like the competition for QB. Think the right decision was made in MW being let go. Have confidence in the draft.

What bother me is, all confidence Levy and Wilson said they had in Mularchy---yet many players have said that the coaches and players were not on the same page (ie Spikes, Clements, and then the obvious with Moulds and Adams).

I hope that Levy was bluffing and they made things so difficult that it pushed Mularchy to re-sign. If Levy and Wilson were not bluffing then we should question there choice's of character.

The truth is that we will never really know- until Levy writes another book.

Comments??

I think Jauron is a good choice. Like the competition for QB. Think the right decision was made in MW being let go. Have confidence in the draft.

What bother me is, all confidence Levy and Wilson said they had in Mularchy---yet many players have said that the coaches and players were not on the same page (ie Spikes, Clements, and then the obvious with Moulds and Adams). 

I hope that Levy was bluffing and they made things so difficult that it pushed Mularchy to re-sign.  If Levy and Wilson were not bluffing then we should question there choice's of character.

Comments??

611886[/snapback]

So..... Your a Mularkey supporter or ?

I hope that Levy was bluffing and they made things so difficult that it pushed Mularchy to re-sign.  If Levy and Wilson were not bluffing then we should question there choice's of character.

Comments??

611886[/snapback]

Uhhhhhh...and your point is? :D Worry about stuff that's happening, not stuff that happened months ago.

PTR