Norm Chow on Reggie Bush

Chilly

That "rumor" is from PFT.com which is the best source for news, bar none.

Oh, and yeah, Any link thats too hard to get must be true.  :D

611721[/snapback]

I appreciate your opinion that Young is....well...special. I don't hold the view. The report I referred to came from CBS Sportsline, or possibly ESPN a few days back and it isn't worth the effort to try to extricate it now, and if that's where the "rumor" came from, so be it. If true, regardless of where it came from, it doesn't speak well of Mr. Young.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We might need Moses to make our O-line look good. 

Still, I don't think it would work out.  Sure the holes would be big, but dragging those stone tablets around to team meetings would be, well, a drag.  Plus, the whole "I ran that play because God told me to, up on the mountain" thing would surely rub some players the wrong way.  And would the Lombardi trophy count as a graven image?

I know this is controversial, but, Marv, I'm begging you please, pass on Moses.

kj

611604[/snapback]

Don't ever forget that they roomed together. Could be a factor.

I appreciate your opinion that Young is....well...special. I don't hold the view. The report I referred to came from CBS Sportsline, or possibly ESPN a few days back and it isn't worth the effort to try to extricate it now, and if that's where the "rumor" came from, so be it. If true, regardless of where it came from, it doesn't speak well of Mr. Young.

611726[/snapback]

I was talking about his wonderlic scores, not the report that you were referring to.

Oh, and since when has anything on PFT.com been true?