TBD fantasy baseball

Howdy, all. Those of us over at the baseball forum have taken the intiative to start a fantasy baseball league for the 2006 season. So far, I have not yet heard from six of those who said they would like to be in on the action.

You know who you are, so please PM me for the League ID and password.

If you're not one of the aforementioned stragglers, but would still like in, also PM me for details. We're taking up to 16-teams in an all-MLB, head-to-head league. Right now we have six.

Cheers!

Someone please move this to the "Who gives a Rat's A$$" forum.  Thank you.

608864[/snapback]

If you don't give a rat's "A$$" then don't click on it.

The Baseball Forum isn't quite well-travelled (and baseball topics used to stay here under OT) and I just wanted to give people who might not glance at it every day the opportunity, particularly those who might not even know the BB forum exists.

Why is it that everyone has to jump at every opportunity to be a wiseguy around here? Sheesh.

I don't give as rat's "A$$" either. I clicked on the topic and wrote this reply out of sheer spite, and I am not sorry. :lol:

610734[/snapback]

Well, it's just funny to me that y'all seem to waste so much time caring and posting about something you profess to not care about. Seems like a worse use of valuable minutes than fantasy baseball, even. I'm sure the strategizing for witty things to say to an internet message board audience to display one's lack of interest in the topic must be invigorating fun in and of itself.

But carry on.

Howdy, all.  Those of us over at the baseball forum have taken the intiative to start a fantasy baseball league for the 2006 season.  So far, I have not yet heard from six of those who said they would like to be in on the action.

You know who you are, so please PM me for the League ID and password.

If you're not one of the aforementioned stragglers, but would still like in, also PM me for details.  We're taking up to 16-teams in an all-MLB, head-to-head league.  Right now we have six.

Cheers!

608742[/snapback]

I'm not much of a BB fan these days, but good luck with the league.

Well, it's just funny to me that y'all seem to waste so much time caring and posting about something you profess to not care about.  Seems like a worse use of valuable minutes than fantasy baseball, even.  I'm sure the strategizing for witty things to say to an internet message board audience to display one's lack of interest in the topic must be invigorating fun in and of itself.

But carry on.

610762[/snapback]

Oh, sure, pounce on the guy who was kind enough to bump your thread for you...

Fait Accompli if you would have added something about college prospects... :lol:

610787[/snapback]

Sure, provoke me so I get my hand slapped!

If the Bills take Ngata in the first (with the 8th pick) we as fans will live to regret it for years to come. As a matter of fact, Ngata @ 8 would make Bills fans forget Mike Williams. :lol:

Sure, provoke me so I get my hand slapped!

If the Bills take Ngata in the first (with the 8th pick) we as fans will live to regret it for years to come.  As a matter of fact, Ngata @ 8 would make Bills fans forget Mike Williams. :lol:

610793[/snapback]

What's with the large red signature shout?

What's with the large red signature shout?

610815[/snapback]

Nothing really, it's just that I feel that

If the Bills take Ngata in the first (with the 8th pick) we as fans will live to regret it for years to come. As a matter of fact, Ngata @ 8 would make Bills fans forget Mike Williams.

Nothing really, it's just that I feel that

If the Bills take Ngata in the first (with the 8th pick) we as fans will live to regret it for years to come.  As a matter of fact, Ngata @ 8 would make Bills fans forget Mike Williams.

610833[/snapback]

He had a nice college career. You got something against iffy knees? :lol:

anyone out there interested in being our 16th and final contestant?  This will be the last time I bug the main board about this one.  PM me, please!  First-come, first-serve basis, obviously.

616064[/snapback]

Pick me! JK, glad you nearly have your quota filled.

So that this thread can die in peace. :doh: