Cartoon of the Day

KD in CA

So, in summary:

It's the wrong war at the wrong time

Allawi is a puppet of the Bush administration

Iraq is a quagmire

The countries currently supporting us are the 'coalition of the coerced and bribed'

BUT

John Kerry is just the guy to win the war by getting our *real* allies, namely France and Germany, involved. Great ideas, John.

:D:lol::w00t::D

So, in summary:

It's the wrong war at the wrong time

Allawi is a puppet of the Bush administration

Iraq is a quagmire

The countries currently supporting us are the 'coalition of the coerced and bribed'

BUT

John Kerry is just the guy to win the war by getting our *real* allies, namely France and Germany, involved.  Great ideas, John.

44450[/snapback]

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

It beats getting allies involved in a war that is a sideshow, and diverts our resources away for the hunt for Osama.

It's a political cartoon, not a representation of reality!! GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE can draw a cartoon of anything... Hell, I could draw a cartoon of Chirac in his chair, on the phone with Allawi, with the caption, "Bonjour Messr. President... have any gigantic contracts up for sale...I mean bid?"

Now that is even funnier, and yet it is not reality, just my take on the past and present Iraq-French connection. :lol:

It beats getting allies involved in a war that is a sideshow, and diverts our resources away for the hunt for Osama.

44521[/snapback]

Really? Tommy Franks doesn't agree with you (read his book) and capturing Bin Laden is nothing more than a panacea for those who can't see the big picture.