UHHGGG! I CANT BELIVE THIS FRIGGEN

tatonka12

well, luckily i got 6 bags of ice tonight. I have coolers. Tommorrow, its get cheap gallons of juice and fill with water... again.  un!@#$ingbelieveable. .. .

44015[/snapback]

It's Friday, time to prepare for a hurricaine. The latest this morning has it headed for Melbourne. Damn this sucks.

I've about had it too! I still have clean-up to do in my yard from the last two and we still have a ways to go in the season....YUCK!

Jeff

44121[/snapback]

well, its 6:30am, and my ass is awake. Why? WHY? To go buy fuggin water. I was the little convenience store i go to is getting a shipment right now... This fugging BLOWs....

This friggin thing is really putting a kink in my weekend plans. I'm supposed to be heading to Savannah for a softball tournament with the guys and heading back sometime Sunday afternoon, just as the hurricane is heading towards Savannah, yikes!! On top of all that, my pool hasn't been working right since trying to filter out the debris from Frances and I just got it working again yesterday and now this. I guess (hope) this is our once in a lifetime hurricane season here in Orlando and we don't have to deal with much more of this crapola. I am just glad, since this thing is supposed to hit on Sunday, that I won't miss any Bills football with the rain blacking out the dish, whewwwww!!! B) B)

well, its 6:30am, and my ass is awake. Why? WHY? To go buy fuggin water. I was the little convenience store i go to is getting a shipment right now... This fugging BLOWs....

44125[/snapback]

Water...steve..I thought you live on frosty hops?