Raleigh Area folks announcement

DogFish head 90 (my favorite commercial beer and also my avatar) on tap!!!  Consider me a regular.

Edit:  In addition to the fantastic fish fry that I have had before, I notice that there is also a garbage plate on the menu!

592136[/snapback]

maybe with the garbage plates we call now have the RTPNC garbage plate meetings on fridays during the season.

Can you find good wings or pizza around there? Will be down to see the Sabres play the Hurricanes.

592293[/snapback]

well blincos has always had good wings but buffalo brothers will solve your wings and pizza tastes all in one. The one in Cary is mostly take out the one in north raleigh has full sit down area and is the home for local bills backers

well blincos has always had good wings but buffalo brothers will solve your wings and pizza tastes all in one.  The one in Cary is mostly take out the one in north raleigh has full sit down area and is the home for local bills backers

592428[/snapback]

Thanks, we will try them out!

How close to the Hurricanes arena is this place?  It sounds like a good place to go after the Sabres game.

592471[/snapback]

I just looked on Google maps it is about 10 miles.