LeCharles Bentley

inkman

Plus, Cleveland spent a #1 on center Jeff Faine just a few years ago.  I think he has done o.k. at least, so Cleveland may not even be interested.

591282[/snapback]

Faine can't seem to stay healthy, though. Three seasons, three trips to I.R. ...

I think with Bentley have playing with London and Nate is a plus, and I would deffinetly love to see this guy broght here. I have read on varius posts about how he wont be back in NO....I hope Buffalo can pick him up there will be alot of bidding though and we all know how the bills can be cheap! But I think this years FA will be different w/ DJ I think we will finally see some good quality players broght here. But back to Bentley...he is a good solid player whom could fit in very nicley the way he plays. He is fast and a good blocker whom I'm sure could play either C or G. I would think if we got this guy he would probobly be moved to LG with Preston as our C and Villariel at our other C. Antoher linemen i hope we can pick up is John Runyan from Philly, if we got these two veterans i would be more than happy! :P

Faine can't seem to stay healthy, though. Three seasons, three trips to I.R. ...

593348[/snapback]

Yep. CLE took him at #21 in '03, two spots before the Bills took WMG at #23. I always thought the Bills would have chosen him otherwise.

IIRC, he was a player among a goodly number that heartily disliked the Butch Davis administration.

Very good ideas! Now if only we could get Marv to listen.

591378[/snapback]

I just hope Marv listens to Modrak when looking at free agents. If he doesnt, theres a good chance he will be begging Kent Hull to come out of retirement, Jim Kelly maybe? :blink:

Seriously, I think keeping Moulds may be easier since Mularkey is gone, if we can keep Clements it would be a big plus, and definately get rid of Adams, Williams.

Just say no to another wideout being the first pick!

My dream offseason in three sentences...

Sign Bentley, Backus, and Big Ted Washington (or Grady Jackson).

Draft Ngata in the 1st, LG in the second, S/RB in the 3rd.

Resign Nate Clements, keep Moulds, cut Mike Williams, Posey and Bennie Anderson.

589993[/snapback]

i like your offseason moves i can dream to