(OT) Hey Stevestojan...

USMCBillsFan

...I've been enjoying the friendly debates over the last few days. I look forward to hopefully meeting you and having a beer at my mom's place next time I bring my family down to WPB for a visit.

42836[/snapback]

Thanks bro. Always good to have an argument where someone doesnt get called an assclown! :blink: Question for ya... what home games are you going to? I know some here are going to the Halloween game, and I will be flying home for that one. Should be good times. Beers will be drank in mass quantity.

Edit: And one more thing, what was the name of your moms place again, and what road is it on?

Thanks bro. Always good to have an argument where someone doesnt get called an assclown! :blink: Question for ya... what home games are you going to? I know some here are going to the Halloween game, and I will be flying home for that one. Should be good times.  Beers will be drank in mass quantity.

Edit: And one more thing, what was the name of your moms place again, and what road is it on?

42841[/snapback]

The only game I'm going to be able to make this year is the St Louis game. Being military it's difficult to get time off, especially the way the tempo is right now. I managed to squeeze a couple days before Thanksgiving so I could make that game. I wish I could make it up for Halloween but I won't be able to.

The only game I'm going to be able to make this year is the St Louis game. Being military it's difficult to get time off, especially the way the tempo is right now. I managed to squeeze a couple days before Thanksgiving so I could make that game. I wish I could make it up for Halloween but I won't be able to.

42846[/snapback]

the EndZoneCrew is about 25 rows above you, if you are using R. Rich's seat...17 lunatic season tix holders 3 rows above the tunnel, in section 122..I may or may not be sitting with them, but a few guys from the board will be there....stop up for a touchdown pile on....