NFL Network to air regular season games...

agilen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, really, REALLY wish I could.....trees everywhere.  :blink:

587363[/snapback]

That's a cop-out. 99% of places with trees can still get DirecTV. I should take a picture of a place in my neighborhood that has DirecTV -- it looks like the dish is pointed right at the roof!

CW

That's a cop-out.  99% of places with trees can still get DirecTV.  I should take a picture of a place in my neighborhood that has DirecTV -- it looks like the dish is pointed right at the roof!

CW

587377[/snapback]

It's no cop-out, bro.....if they can make it work, I'm all for it! If you think trees aren't an issue, I'll get them out here in the next week or so to check it out. I'd LOVE to have DirecTV.

It's no cop-out, bro.....if they can make it work, I'm all for it!  If you think trees aren't an issue, I'll get them out here in the next week or so to check it out. I'd LOVE to have DirecTV.

587393[/snapback]

don't be in such a rush... the shine has definitely come off of DTV. I would drop them in a minute if it weren't for the NFLST. In fact, I might just do it anyway. Once you start reading other message boards that deal in electronics, you will soon see how much discontent they are breeding out there.

For those of you clamoring for the NFL channel, make note that when your pleas turn this puppy into another "ESPN" - your rates will double. Your TV bill is what it is because of ESPN. They know they have the broadcast outlets by the balls because ESPN is the only "must have" channel in the eyes of the public.

Ironically, with ESPN going in the crapper, we should be demanding our carriers to fight the high cost of ESPN even if it means doing without them for a time period. I wouldn't miss them.

don't be in such a rush... the shine has definitely come off of DTV.  I would drop them in a minute if it weren't for the NFLST.  In fact, I might just do it anyway.  Once you start reading other message boards that deal in electronics, you will soon see how much discontent they are breeding out there.

587626[/snapback]

Well in all honesty I've been more than happy with my cable.....but losing the NFL Network has really taken a toll. I'm not a tv guy, so that was all I watched on some days. I don't feel like I really need it during the reg season, but in the offseason it really went a long way toward helping me get through it. I can't believe those F'ers took it off.....