Wegmans: Best Employer

analyst

How many of their jobs pay that well? I am not being sarcastic. I am just wondering how many high-paying jobs they create.

585366[/snapback]

I know a few people making their careers at Wegman's and raising families. I do not know what they make but they seem comfortable.

My son worked there 8 years and for 6 years got $1500 a year extra in college scholarships, as well as benefits. A lot of parents work there part-time days so they are home when the kids are home.

They do have many more jobs than just cashier and "cleanup on aisle 7". <_<

How many of their jobs pay that well? I am not being sarcastic. I am just wondering how many high-paying jobs they create.

585366[/snapback]

From the link provided:

Most common job (salaried) Store Department Manager $46,741

Most common job (hourly) Customer Service $26,047

7% job growth (1 year)

they wouldn't hire me when i tried to get a job with them when i was going to start my graduate studies...i failed the interview during this question

"what role will wegmans play with you after you get your degree in chemical engineering"

me: "i'll shop here?"

they never called me back...all i wanted to do was stock shelves in the dead of the night

they wouldn't hire me when i tried to get a job with them when i was going to start my graduate studies...i failed the interview during this question

"what role will wegmans play with you after you get your degree in chemical engineering"

me: "i'll shop here?"

they never called me back...all i wanted to do was stock shelves in the dead of the night

585683[/snapback]

:ph34r::lol::lol:

Are you sure THAT'S why you didn't get the job, though? Were you picking your nose/ass during the interview? Were you eating the buggers or smelling your fingers?

:ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

Are you sure THAT'S why you didn't get the job, though?  Were you picking your nose/ass during the interview?  Were you eating the buggers or smelling your fingers?

586117[/snapback]

that must've been it...they didn't mind it at the UPS interview though and snatched me up right away since UPS is really a booger and stink palm factory