An open letter from Michael Moore

Buftex

i am going to email mr. moore and ask him where he got this stat from.

43867[/snapback]

Does it matter? His points are nothing more than emotional BS fodder. Assault weapons are back on the streets (they were never gone, fat ass). Guys like Moore appeal to the lowest brow of society. They use half truths and scare tactics to score points while pretending they are somehow better than others who are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

so much for the racist belief that all white people are evil and greedy.

43820[/snapback]

Whoa! Where did that come from. Feeling a little guilty? Where did I say all white people are evil and greedy? I didn't say that, or even try to imply that. If I had said anything like that, I would have been sure to say that all Republcans, who are predominantly white, are evil and greedy! :devil: But, I never said that!

Does it matter?  His points are nothing more than emotional BS fodder.  Assault weapons are back on the streets (they were never gone, fat ass).  Guys like Moore appeal to the lowest brow of society.  They use half truths and scare tactics to score points while pretending they are somehow better than others who are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

43877[/snapback]

Sounds a lot like Dick Cheney and George Bush lately doesn't it Darin. :devil: