I'm still waiting

Adam

On football being a young man's game- nobody can explain that statement, and I doubt anyone will.

If it means they don't want Levy playing, I can accept that, otherwise, its mindless jibberish for now

582611[/snapback]

:ph34r: Help me out here Adam, to what (or whom) are you referring?

On football being a young man's game- nobody can explain that statement, and I doubt anyone will.

If it means they don't want Levy playing, I can accept that, otherwise, its mindless jibberish for now

582611[/snapback]

It simply means that the commitment required to be successful and the pressure involved with running an NFL franchise is tough on the mind and body. Of course, some people don't believe in the commitment (Spurrier) but they don't last long.

The future success of this franchise, including its ability to stay profitable in Buffalo, could hinge on the coming free agent market and the draft. Out of the hundreds of players available, Marv and his team have to be evaluate all of the them, as well as evaluating the current talent on the roster.

On top of that, fuggin Belichek has a few extra weeks of off-season this year to evaluate his roster and prepare for the draft, and Miami seems recommitted winning.

I'm concerned Levy's going to try and put it all into perspective. We don't need perspective, we need 18 hour days, 7 days a week. He can run his 3 miles during the other 6 hours per day.

There was a post earlier stating that Levy, Jauron, and Wilson are too old to be successful.

582717[/snapback]

Is Wilson too old to be the owner? NO.

Is Wilson too old to want to be "active" in the football side of the business? YES.

Is Levy too old to be the GM? NO.

Is Jauron too old to be the HC? NO. Who's the dumbass that said this? He's in his mid-50's.

Any other questions.

There was a post earlier stating that Levy, Jauron, and Wilson are too old to be successful.

582717[/snapback]

Well, I guess I'd agree with that, if they were our LBs. Otherwise, it's pretty much irrelevant. Besides, isn't Jauron 4 or 5 years younger than Marv was when he first came to Bflo?