Wow...we're already running DJ out ot town?

PJBrown

We could reincarnate Vince Lombardi himself to coach and there would be a bitchfest here.

Lets give the guy a chance.....he has HC experience (what we all cried for), is well respected by players and coaches he's worked with, intelligent, WILL WORK WELL WITH OUR GM AND FRONT OFFICE, etc.

Read Bob Mathews article in today's D&C and see that people like Bill Polian, Marv, Steve Mariucci, etc. think highly of him and it seems he was in a no win situation in Chicago. It may change your mind a little.....

I love this team and am willing to wait and see before I pass judgement.

We could reincarnate Vince Lombardi himself to coach and there would be a bitchfest here.

Lets give the guy a chance.....he has HC experience (what we all cried for), is well respected by players and coaches he's worked with, intelligent, WILL WORK WELL WITH OUR GM AND FRONT OFFICE, etc.

Read Bob Mathews article in today's D&C and see that people like Bill Polian, Marv, Steve Mariucci, etc. think highly of him and it seems he was in a no win situation in Chicago. It may change your mind a little.....

I love this team and am willing to wait and see before I pass judgement.

580737[/snapback]

Yeah, we're 0-0 under him. The !@#$ hasn't won a single game for us. He sucks!