How many posters should work in the NFL?

duey

How many of you know more than existing NFL team staffs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you know more than existing NFL team staffs?

• I really do know more than anyone in the league...my talents are wasted on this board!
    • I don't KNOW anything for sure, but I sure do like spewing my BS and wasting everyones time.
    • I'm a complete and hopeless pessimist...I can't be happy about any move the Bills make.
    • I'm an objective fan just hoping for the best...we'll have to see what happens.

Since the majority of recent posters profess such in depth knowledge of the NFL (i.e. bashing the hire of DJ and predicting utter chaos and tragedy for the Bills as a result), I figure that there must be a lot of great potential coaches and GM's amongst our ranks.

As such, please vote accordingly if you feel that YOU could do a much better job then most current coaches and GM's in the league. I'm just a fan, and as such, will tip my hat to current NFL managements as knowing more than I do. But there are obviously a lot of you out there who have been overlooked as true NFL managerial talent. So here's your chance to stand up and be counted! The rest of us are truely in awe of you.

Since the majority of recent posters profess such in depth knowledge of the NFL (i.e. bashing the hire of DJ and predicting utter chaos and tragedy for the Bills as a result), I figure that there must be a lot of great potential coaches and GM's amongst our ranks.

As such, please vote accordingly if you feel that YOU could do a much better job then most current coaches and GM's in the league.  I'm just a fan, and as such, will tip my hat to current NFL managements as knowing more than I do.  But there are obviously a lot of you out there who have been overlooked as true NFL managerial talent.  So here's your chance to stand up and be counted!  The rest of us are truely in awe of you.

580077[/snapback]

duey.. you've been on that Island too long

OK, I was honest and picked: I don't KNOW anything for sure, but I sure do like spewing my BS and wasting everyones time.

But a big part of me feels that the Bills have made so many bad choices over the years that us fans could see were doomed long before they failed. So sometimes I doubt the people working in the NFL, especially at OBD, are all that more dialed in than some astute fans.

I'm just a fan, and as such, will tip my hat to current NFL managements as knowing more than I do. 

580077[/snapback]

I'm sure the fans in Detroit and Arizona think exactly along those lines as well. :D

No offense, but many folks here are not a bunch of rubes that just fell off the turnip truck. They've seen enough to know, with a fairly high probability, what constitutes a successful HC and what ends up on the bottom of your shoe.

Everyone can rationalize all they want, but I doubt there are very few fans who deep down think DJ is the best candidate the Bills could've picked. Today's outbursts have more to do with a perception of "missed opportunity" than anything else.

As such, please vote accordingly if you feel that YOU could do a much better job then most current coaches and GM's in the league.  I'm just a fan, and as such, will tip my hat to current NFL managements as knowing more than I do.  But there are obviously a lot of you out there who have been overlooked as true NFL managerial talent.  So here's your chance to stand up and be counted!  The rest of us are truely in awe of you.

580077[/snapback]

I voted this choice...

I don't KNOW anything for sure, but I sure do like spewing my BS and wasting everyones time...

But sometimes I get lucky and actually get something correct. Was at a party on Sat, and a big browns fan i hadn't seen in two years was there. He walks up and hands me a ten spot, and I was dumbfouded(sp). Whats this for I ask.

He reminds me of a converstaion we had bout two years ago where i was adamant Winslow would be bust, both from an athletic standpoint, and from a mental standpoint, just thought the guy was a complete knucklehead.

So I guess I bet the guy 10 bucks Winslow would not have a 1000 yds combined his first two seasons.

Now granted, I won, but I sure did not envision him playing only two games, but I was right and there for every one should get to share in my wisdom on this board.

Guest BackInDaDay
I'm sure the fans in Detroit and Arizona think exactly along those lines as well.  :D

No offense, but many folks here are not a bunch of rubes that just fell off the turnip truck.  They've seen enough to know, with a fairly high probability, what constitutes a successful HC and what ends up on the bottom of your shoe.

Everyone can rationalize all they want, but I doubt there are very few fans who deep down think DJ is the best candidate the Bills could've picked.  Today's outbursts have more to do with a perception of "missed opportunity" than anything else.

580109[/snapback]

Missed opportunities seem to be the house special at OBD for the last several years. Nice side-order of mismanagement to go with that, sir?

I, of course, know how to take this team to the top, but it will remain my secret (much like Dick Nixon's '68 solution to the Vietnam War) until I'm elected.. er.. hired as Team President. C'mon you ol' hump-head, get out the check book, I'm here! ;)

We really need to work on the wording of our responses in these polls.

The first two choices, while poorly worded, seem to focus on the question asked.

The second two choices are unrelated to the question at hand (well, choice #4 has some relationship to the question, #3 does not).

I am not married.