My frustration is building .............

I honestly just cannot believe it. I was okay at first but the more and more I think about this it really is a joke. I want to give Jauron a chance too. I'm at a loss for words. I think I am going to package my McGahee and Moulds jersey up, send it to OBD and tell Ralph to wipe his a $$ with it. I'm completely baffled the more I think about all this. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I honestly just cannot believe it.  I was okay at first but the more and more I think about this it really is a joke.  I want to give Jauron a chance too.  I'm at a loss for words.  I think I am going to package my McGahee and Moulds jersey up, send it to OBD and tell Ralph to wipe his a $$ with it.  I'm completely baffled the more I think about all this.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

579757[/snapback]

The more you think about it...or the more you read the other post? :lol:

I honestly just cannot believe it.  I was okay at first but the more and more I think about this it really is a joke.  I want to give Jauron a chance too.  I'm at a loss for words.  I think I am going to package my McGahee and Moulds jersey up, send it to OBD and tell Ralph to wipe his a $$ with it.  I'm completely baffled the more I think about all this.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

579757[/snapback]

I'll take your jerseys. I know some Bills fans that would love them.