El Cheapo Ralph strikes again....

Marv: "I like Jauron, I already know him and I'm sure we'll have a great working relationship. He is the guy."

Ralph: "Dick is a defensive guy who never really proved much as a HC. I want to bring in a name, a guy who can get this offense back on track, a guy we can get excited about. You can't deny Mike Sherman had the best interview, has the best plan, and has the record to back it up. There is nothing you can do to change my mind Marv. I'm sticking to my guns on this one."

Marv: "Sherman wants 3.5 million. We can sign Dick for about half of that, if not less."

Ralph: "Well Marv, since you know the guy already..."

Marv: "I like Jauron, I already know him and I'm sure we'll have a great working relationship. He is the guy."

Ralph: "Dick is a defensive guy who never really proved much as a HC. I want to bring in a name, a guy who can get this offense back on track, a guy we can get excited about. You can't deny Mike Sherman had the best interview, has the best plan, and has the record to back it up. There is nothing you can do to change my mind Marv. I'm sticking to my guns on this one."

Marv: "Sherman wants 3.5 million. We can sign Dick for about half of that, if not less."

579706[/snapback]

WOW, now that is inside information. I am guessing that that is almost a word for word transcript.

Considering the packers would have picked up the differenc between what he was paid and 3.2 mil, Sherman would have been payed 3.2 mil. weither he coaches or not, Jauron is getting nothing from the Lions meaning what the bills pay him is what is coming out of Ralphs pocket. This means chosing Sherman would be Ralph being cheap.

I love the way people make assumptions just because they aren't getting what they want.

"The Bills have traditionally paid their head coaches far below scale, a fact that may have eliminated Haslett and Sherman, who each could command in the $3 million per-year range. Jauron would not make that, but likely would earn more than the $1.1 million Mularkey made."

579706[/snapback]

Ralph will probably give him a 5 yr contract... that will guarentee his job for 3 or 4 years...