Ralph is the problem

IS THIS CITY BUILT ON A EVIL ANTI-CHRIST BURIAL GROUND? BECAUSE BUFFALO IS CURSED!

So we get DJ as coach of this team?

I cant say anything yet about Dick and his plans here but this clearly a pocketbook move by Ralph.

Ralph wants to win the big one before he dies? Right.....

Ralph is a cheap bastard. TD put the asses in the seats for 5 years, Ralph knew things would change with the fans turning on the team and TD.

So Ralph made his switch, hire Marv (A guy from the early Bills 90's glory that saw FOUR STRAIGHT superbowl loses) thinking this will keep the asses in the seats. (UPNOTE) Marv didnt build that team, some guy named Bill did....

So here we are... Another proven LOSER at the wheel and the fans of this city are forced to buy tickets or see Mayflower pull a overnighter at the Ralph moving them West....

2006 slogan... "We already hit rock bottom, now come watch us dig!"

IS THIS CITY BUILT ON A EVIL ANTI-CHRIST BURIAL GROUND?  BECAUSE BUFFALO IS CURSED!

So we get DJ as coach of this team?

I cant say anything yet about Dick and his plans here but this clearly a pocketbook move by Ralph.

Ralph wants to win the big one before he dies?  Right.....

Ralph is a cheap bastard.  TD put the asses in the seats for 5 years, Ralph knew things would change with the fans turning on the team and TD.

So Ralph made his switch, hire Marv (A guy from the early Bills 90's glory that saw FOUR STRAIGHT superbowl loses) thinking this will keep the asses in the seats.  (UPNOTE)  Marv didnt build that team, some guy named Bill did....

So here we are...  Another proven LOSER at the wheel and the fans of this city are forced to buy tickets or see Mayflower pull a overnighter at the Ralph moving them West....

2006 slogan...  "We already hit rock bottom, now come watch us dig!"

578596[/snapback]

I'm ready to see this team move... I've had it... bye bye