Dick Jauron's coaching staff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not in his schitt. He can say whatever he wants. I just prefer ignorance to at LEAST be diverse or funny. Reading the reports from his source(s) is kinda like living Ground Hog's Day. :lol:

No disrespect intended to anyone, but would you all explain something to me:

When the guy prognosticates what is going to happen and is wrong, are you all in his schitt because he was wrong or because so many of you believed him, and thus turned out to be wrong yourself? And if that's the case, then shouldn't this e-anger be turned inwards?

I dunno. Maybe some of you need to look a little more deeply within yourselves for the true problem.

I mean. How many of you guys cried with Old Yeller died? C'mon. You're telling me that NONE of you cried when Old Yeller died?

584623[/snapback]

They did a thing on the Garbage plate on Food network the other night.  So does everyone get the cheeseburgers.  <_<

585404[/snapback]

I saw that too. I can't imagine that some of you rachasterians eat that thing? Did you see the ladle full of grease that they throw on an the end? That thing makes a Wendy's Triple look like Healthy Choice. Yikes!

They should probably serve it in a metal bowl and just set it on the floor for you.

Though it did look like it would taste good.

SOPARNO,

Good try with the DC, but it looks like Bates has too much money coming to work for the Bills. Johnny Lynn instead, now.

How about a new DB coach? What do you hear?

Is Brad Roll sticking? I wish we did not boot Rusty Jones. He was a very good one!