SHERMAN- NOT ALL WHAT HE APPEARS

Buffaloed

Living in Neenah Wisconsin, about 30 miles from Green Bay, most of all Packers fans that I know could not wait for Sherman to leave town. Sure he stood behind his teamates(sapp incident), but the lack of -fire, personality, in game adjustments, and humor put an end to his riding the coat tails of past regimes and management. His managerial duties were a complete flop, and his coaching decisions finally caught up to him. Many Packers fans are more than happy to start anew with a very, very green coach. Who knows, maybe Jauron is in town to take over the DC spot and Sherman will still be announced as Head Coach, , but if Jauron is chosen as our new HEAD COACH, he getys my 100% backing, and I will back him and our Bills 100%.

Living in Neenah Wisconsin, about 30 miles from Green Bay, most of all Packers fans that I know could not wait for Sherman to leave town. Sure he stood behind his teamates(sapp incident), but the lack of -fire, personality,  in game adjustments, and humor put an end to his riding the coat tails of past regimes and management.  His managerial duties were a complete flop, and his coaching decisions finally caught up to him. Many Packers fans are more than happy to start anew with a very, very  green coach. Who knows, maybe Jauron is in town to take over the DC spot and Sherman will still be announced as Head Coach, , but if Jauron is chosen as our new HEAD COACH, he getys my 100% backing, and I will back him and our Bills 100%.

577884[/snapback]

"NOT ALL WHAT HE APPEARS"

That's Popeye talk!

Are you saying you WON'T back the Bills 100% if Sherman's the new HC? If so...some fan you are.

Living in Neenah Wisconsin, about 30 miles from Green Bay, most of all Packers fans that I know could not wait for Sherman to leave town. Sure he stood behind his teamates(sapp incident), but the lack of -fire, personality,  in game adjustments, and humor put an end to his riding the coat tails of past regimes and management.  His managerial duties were a complete flop, and his coaching decisions finally caught up to him. Many Packers fans are more than happy to start anew with a very, very  green coach. Who knows, maybe Jauron is in town to take over the DC spot and Sherman will still be announced as Head Coach, , but if Jauron is chosen as our new HEAD COACH, he getys my 100% backing, and I will back him and our Bills 100%.

577884[/snapback]

That was a very good post.

Personally, I would rather have Sherman. I also think that if Jauron IS hired, it will be because Ralph is cheap, and Marv is an old, senile man. Frankly, I find the scenario sickening. Looking at things realistically, we will go nowhere with the dynamic duo who will be a combined 168 years old when the season begins. Of this, there is little to absolutely no doubt.

That said, I love the Bills, and will always try to be optimistic. Free agency and the draft are coming; hopes for a miracle remain eternal.

GO TBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!