Done Deal

Mickey

When a deal is done with no contractual commitments is there a legal name for that?

577624[/snapback]

Yes, technically its called "Imadeitup".

It is an exact adaptation of an "inside scoop" from a few years back when we were waiting to see if we signed Jeff Blake. Just insert "Jeff Blake" where you see "Mike Sherman" and its the same post. It covers just about any possibility that could reasonably come to pass.

Call me Kreshkin.

The only thing this message is missing are the words "ESPN reports" before it :rolleyes:

577650[/snapback]

Its waaaay better than ESPN, it covers just about every possibility so there is a good chance I can later claim to have nailed the story. Usually they don't even bother crafting that level of BS prediciton. I can't take credit for this, its pretty much the exact same "inside scoop" that caused a furor a few years back only it was over Jeff Blake. Really, how often do you hear the words "furor" and "Jeff Blake" in the same sentence?

Yes, technically its called "Imadeitup". 

It is an exact adaptation of an "inside scoop" from a few years back when we were waiting to see if we signed Jeff Blake.  Just insert "Jeff Blake" where you see "Mike Sherman" and its the same post.  It covers just about any possibility that could reasonably come to pass.

Call me Kreshkin.

577846[/snapback]

Thanks Kreshkin. :devil::rolleyes: