John Madden chat on esph.com at 2:00 pm

millbank

Madden is an idiot.....

41748[/snapback]

:blink:

on what is the best tailgate city:

john Madden: (2:08 PM ET ) there's a number of great places. The top 3 are as follows: Buffalo because of the endurance. I once got there on a Friday for a Sunday game and they were already tailgating. They get people from Canada and all over. Kansas CIty is next. You come down to Arrowhead and can see a sea of red. THey know how to do it. The one that's always special is Green Bay. The people there come from all over the state to go to Lambeau. They have bands and brats everywhere. Tailgating is becoming a science. People are getting to be very good at it.

Tim Petre (Bristow, VA): Hi John, with the much needed bye week coming up, do you feel Buffalo can pull it together...mainly Drew Bledsoe?

SportsNation John Madden: (2:12 PM ET ) I don't know that the bye week is going to help them. The perfect bye week is more towards the middle of the season when you have injured players. I think the Bills need a little more than a bye.

Tim Petre (Bristow, VA): Hi John, with the much needed bye week coming up, do you feel Buffalo can pull it together...mainly Drew Bledsoe?

SportsNation John Madden: (2:12 PM ET ) I don't know that the bye week is going to help them. The perfect bye week is more towards the middle of the season when you have injured players. I think the Bills need a little more than a bye.

41777[/snapback]

:blink:

41777[/snapback]

Sad but true..... :w00t:

Guest the moderators are losers

they just stare at messages all day posted on a message board, my what a life, and then to top it off............... you do it for free

losers

america has a thing called free speech

this message board needs no montiors, just block the swear words, and let people type

i certainly find it dis-hearting that a few people that are clearly out of touch with real world (i mean how can anyone that just stares at a computer screen all day and night be in touch with the rest of us), allows only messages they think are fit

this website has gone down hill fast

they just stare at messages all day posted on a message board, my what a life, and then to top it off............... you do it for free

losers

this message board needs no montiors, just block the swear words, and let people type

i certainly find it dis-hearting that a few people that are clearly out of touch with real world (i mean how can anyone that just stares at a computer screen all day and night be in touch with the rest of us), allows only messages they think are fit

41892[/snapback]

Can I berate your Grandmother? I promise I won't use a single swear word.

losers

41892[/snapback]

Dammit, I always miss all the good stuff around here!! :w00t: