Are the Ravens going to dismantle their team?

Tipster19

CB Chris McCallister in Buffalo blue? The Ravens may be looking to rid him and FS Will Demps. If we can't work anything out with Clements then McCallister could be a viable option. I'd like to see us add Demps to our secondary. He's a hell of alot younger than Vincent. The Ravens also sent out feelers about trading MLB Ray Lewis. Could we have any interest in him? Should we load with more ex University of Miami and AFC North players? It will be interesting to see what the new coaching regime reacts to influxing new players to our team. That is one aspect of Donahoe that was never boring, his willingness to wheel and deal.

CB Chris McCallister in Buffalo blue? The Ravens may be looking to rid him and FS Will Demps. If we can't work anything out with Clements then McCallister could be a viable option. I'd like to see us add Demps to our secondary. He's a hell of alot younger than Vincent. The Ravens also sent out feelers about trading MLB Ray Lewis. Could we have any interest in him? Should we load with more ex University of Miami and AFC North players? It will be interesting to see what the new coaching regime reacts to influxing new players to our team. That is one aspect of Donahoe that was never boring, his willingness to wheel and deal.

577229[/snapback]

In no way do I think this could happen, but could you imagine a Capers coached 3-4 defense if we added these guys? If you wanted to take this fantasy one step further I also have read Chris Hovan would make a solid 3-4 end, and many think he would be much better suited in that role. He would also give us the size at end we would need to make the switch to a 3-4. We then draft Ngata, and keep Sam to rotate at DT. When you add in the Baltimore a crew the final defense would look like this.

DE:Schobel

DT:Haloti Ngata, Sam Adams

DE: Chris Hovan

OLB: Spikes

ILB: Lewis

ILB Fletcher

OLB: Crowell

CB: McCallister

CB: MaGee

SS: Milloy

FS: Demps

Led by Capers I have no doubt my fantasy defense would actually play at the level promised to us last season.

This is no fantasy or sensationlism. This was all reported yesterday thru the Baltimore Sun. These players will be available in some fashion. In the case of Lewis and McCallister, it would be in some kind of trade scenario. Demps, he's just going to get the boot. Another note is it looks like Fassel is going to stay put as OC. Who knows, things in this league always take a 90 degree turn. We'll see what happens. If these players become available would we be in the market for them? I was just looking for some input on the desires of the fans.