Newsflash! Bills will not get 'er done!

To read some of the threads on this board, Buffalo might just as well write the season off now and just wait until next year. It's obvious, you know, that no coaching staff at the Senior Bowl = 2-14 record this coming season. What's the point now? Might as well just fold up the tent and give up for this year -- too late now, you know.

I simply do not follow this logic. It's one stupid game, albeit an important one, and does not make or break a franchise if full coaching staff is not assembled to scout it. Anyhow, in all likelihood, whoever Levy hires is probably scouting the game right now.

Just out of curiosity - d'ya think that anybody from the Bills' scouting department might just be checking these games out? You know, since Modrak and Guy are still around and all.

Or would that make too much sense?

<_<

Just out of curiosity - d'ya think that anybody from the Bills' scouting department might just be checking these games out? You know, since Modrak and Guy are still around and all.

Or would that make too much sense?

:devil:

576882[/snapback]

:devil:<_< .

I thought the Bills' organization was shut-down until a HC was hired? <_<

576885[/snapback]

Kind of like the papal interregnum, with the doors locked and everything? I'll have to ask my source about that...