Something Overlooked -- Where were all...

ChasBB

when our defensive coaching staff was ridiculing MM? Seems guys like Troy Vincent, Lawyer Milloy, and London Fletcher should have stood up to this back-stabbing talk and remind everyone else that this type of thing is NOT conducive to winning. Our so-called leaders are really just followers.

when our defensive coaching staff was ridiculing MM?  Seems guys like Troy Vincent, Lawyer Milloy, and London Fletcher should have stood up to this back-stabbing talk and remind everyone else that this type of thing is NOT conducive to winning.  Our so-called leaders are really just followers.

576821[/snapback]

As i wasn't in the locker room...have no idea if the "ridiculing" rumors are true...don't know what any player said or didn't say to fellow teammates or other coaches...etc.

i have no freaking idea what you're talking about or where you're coming from...

But...carry on... <_<

what did i miss?  what was the d staff doing to MM?

576911[/snapback]

There's been a few articles & threads indicating that certain defensive coaches (I'm not sure which ones) kind of criticized MM while in the company of defensive players -- very, very unprofessional whether deserved or not.

when our defensive coaching staff was ridiculing MM?  Seems guys like Troy Vincent, Lawyer Milloy, and London Fletcher should have stood up to this back-stabbing talk and remind everyone else that this type of thing is NOT conducive to winning.  Our so-called leaders are really just followers.

576821[/snapback]

That is why we brought back Marv....to purge this team of the selfish players and bring back Buffalo Bills football.