Dom Capers?

if this goes through I will immediately become a dolphins fan!!!!!!!!

574731[/snapback]

I really think this is a move to just be sure that the Bills cover their bases. I'd rather see the Bills interviewing more candidates than picking the first guy that "knocked their socks off".

I think Capers is probably one of those "good/excellent coordinators, bad head coach" guys, but it never hurts to get his ideas.

I really think this is a move to just be sure that the Bills cover their bases. I'd rather see the Bills interviewing more candidates than picking the first guy that "knocked their socks off".

I think Capers is probably one of those "good/excellent coordinators, bad head coach" guys, but it never hurts to get his ideas.

574740[/snapback]

theyre just wasting time. capers might be a decent enough guy in person, but his team did absolutely nothing right while under his leadership. he might as well have a "LOSER" sign tattoed on his forehead. given how uninspired and unimaginative his team was he obviously has nothing of value to say that could help the bills. this is either a. a sign that talks with sherman and jauron went no where or b. a silly attempt to gain some bargaining power with another candidate, who given that no one takes capers seriously, will just end up backfiring on the bills.

just when u think these guys are starting to get a clue ..... pow!!! right in the kisser.

I really hope I'm wrong about this, but I have this sick feeling that Marv interviewed Capers just to make Jauron's W-L record look better when he gets the nod.

How could you really, honestly take Capers or Jauron over Sherman? And better yet, sell that selection to the fans and media?

I really hope I'm wrong about this, but I have this sick feeling that Marv interviewed Capers just to make Jauron's W-L record look better when he gets the nod.

How could you really, honestly take Capers or Jauron over Sherman?  And better yet, sell that selection to the fans and media?

574865[/snapback]

Because Ralph is a cheap SOB.. Mularkey was the highest paid HC in team history, at just over $1M a season.. Sherman made $3.2M last season. Jauron would command signifacantly less.

Maybe they like him for the D-Coord? Just a thought.

Quester74

How could you really, honestly take Capers or Jauron over Sherman?  And better yet, sell that selection to the fans and media?

574865[/snapback]

again, capers may be the nicest guy in the world, but hiring him would be about the most demotivating thing that could hapeen to this team, its players and fans. for god's sake, even disclosing they're interviewing him is a downer

574865[/snapback]

Its called putting a little pressure on shermans sack to lower his demands, whatever they may be.........

again, capers may be the nicest guy in the world, but hiring him would be about the most demotivating thing that could hapeen to this team, its players and fans.  for god's sake, even disclosing they're interviewing him is a downer

574880[/snapback]

Wouldnt hiring Dick Jauron do the exact same thing?

Capers has gone to more conference championship games than Sherman and Jauron combined.

But Jauron looks like Mike Shanahan when he wears a baseball cap and Shanahan did win two Super Bowls. If Jauron's looks can get him half of that--then I am sold!!!