Is it a bad sign that Payton is going to NO?

jahnyc

It was reported that the Bills requested and received permission to speak to Payton. Now it seems that he will become HC of the Saints without meeting with the Bills. Is the New Orleans situation more attractive than the one with the Bills? I find this hard to believe, but I am concerned if that is the perception.

Where are all of the hot shot assistant coaches/coordinators? Seems like a tough year to be searching for a new head coach.

Guest BackInDaDay
It was reported that the Bills requested and received permission to speak to Payton.  Now it seems that he will become HC of the Saints without meeting with the Bills.  Is the New Orleans situation more attractive than the one with the Bills?  I find this hard to believe, but I am concerned if that is the perception.

Where are all of the hot shot assistant coaches/coordinators?  Seems like a tough year to be searching for a new head coach.

571466[/snapback]

More people have been drowned at OBD than New Orleans. :huh:

nope!!!!!...............just means we have more leverage now.i dont think i have seen a really great hire yet by any of these teams that needed coaches.i say so far the best is the texans getting gary kubiac.other than that i am not impressed by any of the hires........now we do not have to rush unless some of the candidates start taking coordinator jobs