As the Bills search for HC & Staff...

Tony P

Which do you prefer: a perennial, solid playoff team or a one and done SB Champ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer: a perennial, solid playoff team or a one and done SB Champ?

• Give me a solid team every year - I'll take my chances.
    • Give me that one SB champ and I can die happy.

I think that this is an appropriate topic for a time when the Bills are searching for a new Coaching staff. What, as fans, do we really, really want?

I for one would love to be a fan of a "Great Franchise". One that avoids the peaks and valleys and is in contention every year. I'm a long-time Bills fan who remembers two (and a half if you count the Saban/Knox/OJ years) eras of very good football teams that were strong contenders but eventually broke your heart in the end. Yet the in between years, are really tough.

I'd rather have that shot, that hope, of winning it all every year than to enjoy one season of glory and then submerge back to mediocrity.

We've all been there and done that when it comes to being a fan through all the losing. We've also been there and done that when it comes to being consistently good. Now, I just want a super bowl win so i can have something to tell my grandkids about.