Sabres on MSG

linksfiend

All year the picture quality has been poor - last night was just awful

I think we need to prompt MSG for something better.

Email them at msgnetpr@msgnetwork.com

570890[/snapback]

For the home games it is good. For the away games we are victims of the opposing teams camera crew and transmission, which is typically brutal.

All year the picture quality has been poor - last night was just awful

I think we need to prompt MSG for something better.

Email them at msgnetpr@msgnetwork.com

570890[/snapback]

I think those were the Edmonton cameras. It looked strange off the bat cameras shooting over the players benches, did you check out the Power Play angle with the camera coming from the behind the goal?

Last night was mostly because they play in the dark in edmonton.

570933[/snapback]

Center Ice feed, direct from the Canadian broadcast, was very good IMO. Didn't notice any poor lighting conditions and in fact, the camera angles brought you pretty close to the action.

I think those were the Edmonton cameras. It looked strange off the bat cameras shooting over the players benches, did you check out the Power Play angle with the camera coming from the behind the goal?

571099[/snapback]

I don't think that's it. I think it's MSG chintzing on the broadcast because some at work told me the Center Ice feed was excellent.

I don't think that's it. I think it's MSG chintzing on the broadcast because some at work told me the Center Ice feed was excellent.

571373[/snapback]

I watched the Center Ice feed. It sucked, as all broadcasts from Rexall Place do. Has nothing to do with MSG - as if they actually have their own camera crew that follows the teams around.

I watched the Center Ice feed.  It sucked, as all broadcasts from Rexall Place do.  Has nothing to do with MSG - as if they actually have their own camera crew that follows the teams around.

571579[/snapback]

That's what I figured. It is not like each broadcaster has their own cameras set up.

I think that MSG does a decent job, now if you are watching Anaheim or San Jose at home, that is a different matter.

Generally Edmonton is surprisingly bad for a Canadian city.