I need a running back

Mantis Toboggan M.D

Ouch it sucks to have to rely on eddie george, but if you need a rb try to get jerome bettis he won't get you yards but as a goalline back could get you tds, also cause priest holmes might not play this week take a look at derrick blaylock or larry johnson. I think johnson would get the nod. Ron Dayne if he's available should get between 4-10 carries. Another possible option and probably the most likely root cause I doubt they're taken yet is aaron stecker or Ki-Jana Carter from the saints. With Deuce Mcallister out (earliest date back october 24th) stecker and Carter will be spliting carries for the saints.

i have a league where i have no RB either. i just take backups to whoever is injured each week.

this week take dominic rhodes, Derrick Blaylock, and maybe aaron stecker. they all will get plenty of touches.

43208[/snapback]

Who did you draft in the first 3 rounds?

here is an interesting question: If holmes does not play who is going to play more, Balylock or Johnson? Publically the Chief's are saying Blaylock. However, some are speculating that Vermeil came out with the whole "diaper" rant to psyche up the more talented Johnson with the intent of using him on Sunday.

yeah i think stecker and kjana-carter will share carries, and blaylock and johnson will split carries. rhodes should get the full load.

.. in response to above, i took moss, harrison. my team is 1-1 right now, and that loss was really close to being a win. everyone took rb's and i got pissed at them and took the wr's. one guy took rb's in the first 4 rounds. he's 0-2 right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.