I can't stand Haslett

I don't know if that was becuase he was a bad coach or because he had crappy personnel.  I tend to think it was the latter.  The Saints did not draft properly for many years...

568178[/snapback]

I have watched Haslett as a coach more than most of you being a Tampa Bay Fan. He may not be a great coach, but he is very good. His teams are tough, never Quit, and won many close games (Trust me as a Bucs fan on this). You are right about the poor drafting of the Saints they have a verry bad front office, and Hasslet had no say in personel. I would compare Hasslett to Herm Edwards, he is a great motivator and his players love him.

Yet what Capers did with the Panthers was far better than what Haslett ever did in Nawlins.

568154[/snapback]

Hmm... what has Haslett done in Nawlins... let me see... underachieve, underachieve...

As long as we get a coach that is passionate about this team, I would go for them.  Right now that guy seems to be Haslett.

568090[/snapback]

I believe some type of mass dementia is sweeping Bills nation. Haslett would be a disaster for the Bills.