Jerry Gray as our head coach...

EndZoneCrew

Why in the hell is his name being talked about as our HC???? The guy put together a very overrated defense in 03-04...and I say overrated (yes we were ranked high) because we would be dominant against the likes of the Clevelands/Houston/SF...etc..and whenever this defense was challenged they fell flat on their arses!!! He would become blitz happy at the worst times, he would have our CB's play 15 yards off at the line of scrimmage (and if he didn't call it he needs to yank out these guys for refusing to listen), he has had public problems with our P.O.S defensive tackle Sam Adams and then this guy responded this year by having one of our worst defenses in 20 years...not to mention Gray was one of the guys responsible for blowing the game against us in the '92 Wild Card game :devil: ...Anyways....I definitely think that Cottrell deserved more of a chance than this guy....I really hope these are just national speculations because if this guy got handed this job I would officially burn all of my Bills parafanalia!!!

2 WORDS.....MINORTY INTERVIEW

566796[/snapback]

EXACTLY---they need to actually interview a minority who has a chance for the job.This is getting obvious and embarrassing.-

I would have thought Ted Cottrell would be interviewed.

Gray isn't a serious candidate. Marv is a gentleman and as such has held off on firing JG yet in the hope that he can find another position

And as far as Ted Cottrell, I only hope they bring him in for an interview if they are serious about him. I don't like the NFLs policy requiring teams to interview someone they might not have been serious about based soley on the color of their skin. IMO thats racist and demeaning to the coach who is being paraded around in the name of diversity