Donahoe is spinning the national media

that he is!!

IS anybody else taking notice of the recent articles by his butt-buddies Len Pasquarelli and Chris Mortenson?

Donahoe crawls out of town in the middle of the night... like the rat that he is... after driving our franchise into the ground for five years!!

He even lacked the "mental toughness" to answer a few questions from a bunch of skinny necked reporters on his way out of town!!

What a disgrace that Pasquarelli and Mortenson are floating his name out there for other jobs because he such a good "football man"

The latest spin is... that it is the Bills fans fault!! How Outrageous!!!!!!

Donahoe is a COWARD!!

God forbid if Donahoe returns to ESPN.....and he thought he had trouble answering questions about Flutie and Johnson......

Would it really matter if he returned to ESPN? They're such a farse. People who watch ESPN for facts, truths, unbiased news and scores are like those who watch WWE because they think its real. I'll admit to watching ESPN, but i know its fake, just like i watch WWE. It's mindless entertainment that i take with a grain of salt. It is pathetic that the only true sports news i receive is box scores and official press releases from teams and leagues. I would not be suprised with doanhoe returning to espn and the anti-bills reporting or complete non reporting of the bills to continue. Could you imagine this board if he's a draft analysist for ESPN in april? Hystaria!!

Would it really matter if he returned to ESPN?  They're such a farse.  People who watch ESPN for facts, truths, unbiased news and scores are like those who watch WWE because they think its real.  I'll admit to watching ESPN, but i know its fake, just like i watch WWE.  It's mindless entertainment that i take with a grain of salt.  It is pathetic that the only true sports news i receive is box scores and official press releases from teams and leagues.  I would not be suprised with doanhoe returning to espn and the anti-bills reporting or complete non reporting of the bills to continue.  Could you imagine this board if he's a draft analysist for ESPN in april?  Hystaria!!

566730[/snapback]

Good points!!

The entire recent drama in Buffalo exposes them for the spin-meisters they are!!

If they don't know the facts or answers they sure are not ashamed to"manufacture" them.

that he is!!

IS anybody else taking notice of the recent articles by his butt-buddies Len Pasquarelli and Chris Mortenson?

Donahoe crawls out of town in the middle of the night... like the rat that he is... after driving our franchise into the ground for five years!!

He even lacked the "mental toughness" to answer a few questions from a bunch of skinny necked reporters on his way out of town!!

What a disgrace that Pasquarelli and Mortenson are floating his name out there for other jobs because he such a good "football man"

The latest spin is... that it is the Bills fans fault!! How Outrageous!!!!!!

Donahoe is a COWARD!!

God forbid if Donahoe returns to ESPN.....and he thought he had trouble answering questions about Flutie and Johnson......

566725[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. He has shown to be a totally classless jerk through prior statements he has made. I am also convinced he is the "inside source" feeding Mularky's thoughts to Mort. I have lost all respect for Mort. He is showing extreme bias.

Would it really matter if he returned to ESPN?  They're such a farse.  People who watch ESPN for facts, truths, unbiased news and scores are like those who watch WWE because they think its real.  I'll admit to watching ESPN, but i know its fake, just like i watch WWE.  It's mindless entertainment that i take with a grain of salt.  It is pathetic that the only true sports news i receive is box scores and official press releases from teams and leagues.  I would not be suprised with doanhoe returning to espn and the anti-bills reporting or complete non reporting of the bills to continue.  Could you imagine this board if he's a draft analysist for ESPN in april?  Hystaria!!

566730[/snapback]

Queue WWE argument in 3..2...1...

I'd rather he return to ESPN. If he went to another team and was SUCCESSFUL, I'd probably swim over the falls.

You mean the Bills are in such disarray now they may actually equal Donahoe's record of about a .400 winning percentage and no playoff trips in 5 years. If he was so good how come the Bills were so bad. I defended the guy for 4 years and in general liked his personnel moves. But he was awful at choosing coaches.

566730[/snapback]

ESPN is perfect for Donahoe. Does anyone really watch anything other than Prime Time that's on that channel anymore. All it is is a bunch of mindless monkeys reading off a teleprompter. It can't be more obvious the way they do it. They should just run the damn prompter content on the screen.

I'll admit to watching ESPN, but i know its fake, just like i watch WWE. 

566730[/snapback]

ESPN is fake?!?!?! You mean the Whitesox didnt win the series? The Pats arent actually winning 3 of the last 4, and Duke's not undefeated? Or is this all scripted for our entertainment?

So you dont agree with ESPN, they are biased, they are slanted, and they show favoritism. That doesnt make the news fake. When it comes to draft, everything is speculation, and so ESPN makes a bigdeal of opinions. And a majority of the time they highlight the opinions of experts. So-called experts, but people that know a whole lot more than you or I. When we have GMs and coaches on our speed dial, then our opinions will get shown too.

ESPN is perfect for Donahoe.  Does anyone really watch anything other than Prime Time that's on that channel anymore.  All it is is a bunch of mindless monkeys reading off a teleprompter.  It can't be more obvious the way they do it.  They should just run the damn prompter content on the screen.

566787[/snapback]

Prime Time is done at the conclusion of this season as well.

I guess I'll watch a college basketball game, a few hands of poker here and there, and PTI is a worthwhile half hour if I'm not at work. Nevertheless I watch ESPN way less than I used to. It's too Hollywood these days, although I can understand their marketing strategy because the internet makes the delivery of scores/highlights/statistics a less critical mission for ESPN.

There is no need to run a "smear" campaign. The local WNY media (mostly Buffalo News, Rochester D&C and WGR) do it well enough. The turn the fans into a mob, direct it to whomever they do not like resulting in unwinnable situation and then they praise themselves for their "insight".

I'd rather he return to ESPN. If he went to another team and was SUCCESSFUL, I'd probably swim over the falls.

You might as well start mentally preparing yourself now, because it is going to happen.

You might as well start mentally preparing yourself now, because it is going to happen.

567100[/snapback]

Do you mean Donahoe showing up someplace else, being given rule of the roost, and creating a championship winning organization?

It might happen, but Tommy will have to hire better people all the way down the line than he did in Buffalo. It says something that when he was ousted the entire organization became "a disaster, a total shambles, one of the worst organizations that I've ever seen." The same people saying these things were the ones that praised Tommy up and down for putting together a great organization in Buffalo -- indeed, they still praise him as a great football executive.

Seriously, I don't think the definition of a great organization architect is that the whole steaming enchilada hits the fan a week after the guy leaves the building. (Heaven forbid the guy caught a cold or something in that case; the whole franchise folds because he's home with a sniffle?) Everything does not rot instantly like that -- the rot was already there and it showed by the way the team played on Sundays.