Its official Gary Kubiak new texans HC.

How can it be official that GK is new Texans coach when he can't agree until after his team is out of the playoffs?

566220[/snapback]

Umm his team is playing the almighty #12 (genuflect) and the Patriots so we know that they're pretty much out of the playoffs the game tomorrow is a mere formality. So its cool that Kubiak realizes this, because even thinking the Broncos have a shot a winning is asking to be struck down by the Almighty himself. On a side note i think Bruschi killed al-Zawhiri and not an unmanned plane...I heard AZ was thinking about throwing money down on Denver to win and he was swiftly struck down.

Umm his team is playing the almighty #12 (genuflect) and the Patriots so we know that they're pretty much out of the playoffs the game tomorrow is a mere formality. So its cool that Kubiak realizes this, because even thinking the Broncos have a shot a winning is asking to be struck down by the Almighty himself. On a side note i think Bruschi killed al-Zawhiri and not an unmanned plane...I heard AZ was thinking about throwing money down on Denver to win and he was swiftly struck down.

566251[/snapback]

That was good ! Thanx for the late evening laugh.