Is anyone else getting as annoyed as I am?

sven233

I know there is a lot going on with the Bills today with the Press Conferance tomorrow and the new head coach (looks like that is what will happen), but there is something just PI**ING me off and has for days.

Is anyone else as annoyed as I am that every time I turn on ESPN, ESPN2, NFL NETWORK, or any other sports station, that there is always some sort of PATRIOTS crap on? EVERY FREAKING TIME I TURN ON THE TV!!! I know they have won the last several years, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is more to talk about than the SAME OLD STORY all the time about the SAME TEAM!!!!!!!

Sorry, it is just getting on my nerves.

As for what is going on with the Bills......I will make some comments tomorrow after I hear what they have to say. Needless to say I am THRILLED that MM looks to be out, but if this stuff about his family is true, that isn't right.

Personally, I think he is struggling to filed a staff. But, I will reserve all comments until after the press conferance tomorrow!

In the meantime, PLEASE GET THE STUPID PATRIOTS OFF MY TV!!!

I know there is a lot going on with the Bills today with the Press Conferance tomorrow and the new head coach (looks like that is what will happen), but there is something just PI**ING me off and has for days.

Is anyone else as annoyed as I am that every time I turn on ESPN, ESPN2, NFL NETWORK, or any other sports station, that there is always some sort of PATRIOTS crap on?  EVERY FREAKING TIME I TURN ON THE TV!!!  I know they have won the last several years, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There is more to talk about than the SAME OLD STORY all the time about the SAME TEAM!!!!!!!

Sorry, it is just getting on my nerves. 

As for what is going on with the Bills......I will make some comments tomorrow after I hear what they have to say.  Needless to say I am THRILLED that MM looks to be out, but if this stuff about his family is true, that isn't right.

Personally, I think he is struggling to filed a staff.  But, I will reserve all comments until after the press conferance tomorrow!

In the meantime, PLEASE GET THE STUPID PATRIOTS OFF MY TV!!!

563670[/snapback]

Success does that. I recall Buffalo getting a lot of press during the Super Bowl years and I think non-Bills fans probably grew tired of it. Just the way it goes. But, yes, there are 31 other teams -- you'd think they could spread it around a bit.