MOULDS TO EAGLES FOR OWENS

The two people behind me at work won't shut the hell up.  They're just yapping away about nothing.  I usually keep an old pair of headphones around so they'll think I'm listening to music and won't bug me, or try to talk to me. 

Damn them for ruining my day.  It's bad enough I'm at work, but having to listen to this all day is driving me crazy.

I am screaming obscenities in my head right now. 

Shut up!  Why won't you shut the hell up!

Dear god, let this end.

572508[/snapback]

I think Oragon just passed a new law that might help your problems . http://egov.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/ommp/index.shtml

But seriously shut the hell up and get back to work .

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't billieve this stupid thread continues.  Jdunkin Donuts...at 1st you said this is a 'done deal'.  Now you are saying it is a possibility.  Glad you are softening.

WHY WOULD THE EAGLES WANT ERIC MOULDS AND HIS $11Million/year SALARY ??  They had TO at $7 million/yr.  Your trade just does not make any sense, not only for the bills...but not for the eagles either.

572304[/snapback]

never said it was a "done deal." have no idea where you got that quote from, can you show me? i said it was a good idea and laid out several reasons why. of course when it comes to trades nothing can be a "done deal" until after the season is over anyway. have no idea what the "softening" is all about either.

later <_<

If JP/Holcomb didn't have time to throw to Evans or Moulds....What makes you think they will have to throw to TO? Look at Denver or Carolina...These two teams had time to throw this weekend and the mooses to run the ball...It all start up front....Not saying TO isn't great (I don't see him as a huge upgrade over Moulds)...but we have other needs.

571671[/snapback]

when you have a big physical WR like TO -- something the bills smallish receiving corps lacks -- you don't need as much time to throw to him. you just put the ball up for grabs knowing that an overwhelmingly majority of the time TO will dominate the DB and come away with the ball. thats not a strategy they can employ now with any of the bills WR's, Moulds included.

He's gotta be fishing here.  I can't believe that jduncan really believes what he's saying, nobody is that foolish.  (are they?)  He just wants to push his silly topic to 10 pages come hell or high water.

572301[/snapback]

TO is DEFINITELY going somewhere. Buffalo is on the short list of most likely places for reasons laid in the original post. please go back to page 1 and read them.

The Bills would have nothing to lose by signing TO??  Really?  Is it a positive when a player comes in and declares that he doesn't need to speak with the OC or his QB. 

If by chance this nut case decided he would play for Buffalo for free, I'd still say no. 

This must be one of those things that works out great on Madden 2005. :o

562840[/snapback]

given that they're interviewing Dom Capers, I'd rather have them sign TO as player/coach first!!!!