The Offseason Tailgate Will Be Back!!

R. Rich

It will make a triumphant return, after last year's event got stalled. This time, I'm going to get to work on putting this together earlier.

Sadly, we will have to come up w/ a new special event, as the Baltimore Improv is closed. I am looking into another comedy club which is also near the Inner Harbor. Any suggestions for other activities will be appreciated.

I will try to keep you all posted as I go.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_chuckdiesel_*
It will make a triumphant return, after last year's event got stalled.  This time, I'm going to get to work on putting this together earlier. 

Sadly, we will have to come up w/ a new special event, as the Baltimore Improv is closed.  I am looking into another comedy club which is also near the Inner Harbor.  Any suggestions for other activities will be appreciated.

I will try to keep you all posted as I go.

560192[/snapback]

Guest Guest_chuckdiesel_*

594910[/snapback]

I live in VA, but might have interest in attending a Bills gathering. Is this a private deal?. Tell me a little bit about it if you don't mind.

I live in VA, but might have interest in attending a Bills gathering.  Is this a private deal?. Tell me a little bit about it if you don't mind.

594912[/snapback]

It's not a private deal @ all, Chuck. It was set up a few years ago as a way for some of us displaced Bills fans to get together to hang out. Usually, a small group of 7-10 of us end up hanging out in Baltimore, and we try to do something different each time. The first time, we spent the day @ the Inner Harbor, the next time, we did the Inner Harbor cruise (a lot of fun). Last year, I tried to set up a picnic-type affair where people could bring their families and we'd get some space @ one of the area parks to grill some food, maybe play some games, and just hang out. That's also the plan for this year's get together, which I am working on.

It would be nice if you could make it.

• 1 month later...
It's not a private deal @ all, Chuck.  It was set up a few years ago as a way for some of us displaced Bills fans to get together to hang out.  Usually, a small group of 7-10 of us end up hanging out in Baltimore, and we try to do something different each time.  The first time, we spent the day @ the Inner Harbor, the next time, we did the Inner Harbor cruise (a lot of fun).  Last year, I tried to set up a picnic-type affair where people could bring their families and we'd get some space @ one of the area parks to grill some food, maybe play some games, and just hang out.  That's also the plan for this year's get together, which I am working on.

It would be nice if you could make it.

600240[/snapback]

Rich, you're just one big teddy bear. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...