2006 Bills

First good news is Marv will get players that can be motivated. Remember when Phil Hansen (#90) retired? He left because "These kids have no work ethic". Second, JP is awesome, Willis is Awesome, Moulds is awesome, Evans is awesome, O-Line - SUX! With a good line, Eric and Willis would be in Hawaii with BM. Sam Adams needs a stud tackle to help him. Remember a few years back Pat Williams with Ron Edwards, nothing. Pat Williams with Sam Adams, awesome. Sam needs help. Secondary and LB's are awesome. Need more middle line help. Hey Bill-eivers, our team is not that far off. O-Line is a priority though. Agree, disagree?

Priority? P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S, plain and simple!! Oh, by the way, WAY too many awesomes!! In more realistic terms.... Losman is unproven to this point, McGahee is dogging it, Moulds may be the biggest lockroom malcontent, and Evans does have a future. Sam Adams is insubordinate, the LB's are questionable due to the Spikes injury, and the secondary has a player in a contract year who crapped himself while needing a BIG year! The true positives are Jason Peters, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Terrence McGee, Angelo Crowell, Brian Moorman, and possibly Duke Preston. Those players mentioned are the ones to build around or phase out slowly, in Fletchers' case.

Priority? P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S, plain and simple!! Oh, by the way, WAY too many awesomes!! In more realistic terms.... Losman is unproven to this point, McGahee is dogging it, Moulds may be the biggest lockroom malcontent, and Evans does have a future. Sam Adams is insubordinate, the LB's are questionable due to the Spikes injury, and the secondary has a player in a contract year who crapped himself while needing a BIG year! The true positives are Jason Peters, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Terrence McGee, Angelo Crowell, Brian Moorman, and possibly Duke Preston. Those players mentioned are the ones to build around or phase out slowly, in Fletchers' case.

559506[/snapback]

OK, so I went a lil' overboard. But with a good O-Line they probably are. Let's remember: Winning brings out the best, losing brings out the worst. Moulds? Could be worse, we could have cry babies like TO or Moss, right?

Get:

- A DT

- Safety help at both positions, if you think milloy and vincent can do the job, at least get some young back ups than can play when they both retire

- figure out whats going on at corner, if clements leaves we need one, and i'd rather see a FA brought in because i think if we had a rookie our corners would be way too young, kevin thomas would have the most experience

- Big WR, we need a wr if moulds goes and maybe even if he doesnt, but i want a guy with some size for the red zone. I think if moulds stay you draft one (maurice stovall or matt trammell) and if he goes we have to look into free agency

- A TE, we dont know what we have in Everett, i really like Mercedes Lewis from UCLA, he fits the TE and red zone threat.

- obviously o-line, i think we sign some people and draft some people. I like peters and preston, maybe gandy at guardm the rest i could care less if they stay or go

- a backup for willis at RB, im a little disappointed we didnt find out what lionel gates could do at the end of the season

- And dammit, LETS GET SOME CONFIDENCE!!!

Corners? Smart or skilled? How in the h-e bouble hockey sticks does Bill B keeping winning in New England with hurt corners? They buy into his plan, or they just smart? Someone needs to get into his head to find out his smarts, and weaknesses. Get his possible free agent Wr, then pick his and Milloy's brains.

Corners? Smart or skilled? How in the h-e bouble hockey sticks does Bill B keeping winning in New England with hurt corners? They buy into his plan, or they just smart? Someone needs to get into his head to find out his smarts, and weaknesses. Get his possible free agent Wr, then pick his and Milloy's brains.

559534[/snapback]

he just simplifies everything, they mostly play a zone and if they are in man they have 2 deep coverage, he puts more responsibility on his studs and they live up to the challenge.

I think it goes without saying that we want to draft well and do well in free-agency and then make the playoffs in 2006/2007.

I think a MAIN priority before doing anything is to evaluate what we have. I would like a decision made on some players who I believe are questionable NFL talent, such as; Coy Wire, "Fast Freddie", Ryan Neufeld, etc. I hope Marv & company really take a good look at some of the "talent' that we have assembled.