TBD HATS ?????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a survey to see if there is enough interest in TBD Hats.

They will be screened---not the cheap plastic clip adjustment but the velcro or cloth slide---Color to be determined but the LOGO would look best on White.

Price will be $10 plus shipping.

This will have the logo-no date-no 5th annual- so it is a year to year hat

39731[/snapback]

;) iM INTERESTED

Well so far there are 30 hats or interested people.

The hat that are screened will have the same pattern as the shirts in the past.

We are also looking into embroidered hats that will NOT have our logo on them - they will have TwoBillsDrive.com or TBD the Stadium Wall- something to that effect. I'm listing all the people who actually said they are interested in them. I needed an approximate number to go further on with the company. The hats will be $10 plus shipping I know that they will not cost more that that.

Well so far there are 30 hats or interested people.

The hat that are screened will have the same pattern as the shirts in the past.

We are also looking into embroidered hats that will NOT have our logo on them - they will have TwoBillsDrive.com  or TBD the Stadium Wall- something to that effect.  I'm listing all the people who actually said they are interested in them.  I needed an approximate number to go further on with the company.  The hats will be $10 plus shipping I know that they will not cost more that that.

41113[/snapback]

Just let me know where to send the money. I got my tickets for the St Louis game yesterday, thanks Rich, and my son and I can't wait. Hope to see ALL of you there. :o

We are also looking into embroidered hats that will NOT have our logo on them - they will have TwoBillsDrive.com  or TBD the Stadium Wall- something to that effect. 

41113[/snapback]

If you get to the point of doing embroidered hats, count me in. I think TwoBillsDrive.com on a dark blue hat would be great!!! :o