Rob Johnson

michbills

Yeah, the Vikes have two more wins in the last two years (this season included) under "he's a winner I tell ya" Culpepper....You're welcome.

41353[/snapback]

Get a clue bro, how sad.

This isn't a Dante vs. Drew thread, and if it was, you would prove your lack of football knowledge.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a clue bro,  how sad. 

This isn't a Dante vs. Drew thread,  and if it was,  you would prove your lack of football knowledge.

41356[/snapback]

This was me... and Dan, stop it, you are embarrassing Bills fans. For you to even make that comment, makes me think you would consider Drew a better QB then Dante.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Some people should not admit they are Bills fans when talking football. I don't want us all painted with the same brush.

This was me...  and Dan,  stop it,  you are embarrassing Bills fans.  For you to even make that comment,  makes me think you would consider Drew a better QB then Dante. 

I've said it before,  and I'll say it again...  Some people should not admit they are Bills fans when talking football.  I  don't want us all painted with the same brush.

41362[/snapback]

I'm so glad you registered here Raisin, so you can edumacate us dum Bills fans.

Thanks.  Way to revert to the STFU card.  Don't like what I have to say,  ignore me.

41443[/snapback]

I wish I could....but I can't.

Besides maybe some of your brilliant insights can rub off on me and enhance my football knowledge (or lack there of)...here's a thought, maybe you should wait longer than a month or two before you go shooting your mouth off about members of this board.

I wish I could....but I can't.

Besides maybe some of your brilliant insights can rub off on me and enhance my football knowledge (or lack there of)...here's a thought, maybe you should wait longer than a month or two before you go shooting your mouth off about members of this board.

41449[/snapback]

I've been around 7 years. I know the posters pretty well.