Did Ralph require MM to committ to JP

hootie1

Ralp first tells us that he and Mike are trying to come to agreement on what is best for the team. Then, in the later PC announcing that they have come to agreement, we hear from Ralph that "Mike and I think J.P. (Losman) is going to be very good given some experience." So, could that have been one of the sticking points?

I think it had to do with firing Tom Clements and Brad Roll. Mularkey may have not been willing to do it right away until he realized that Ralph was serious. Then when he caved and fired his buddies, Ralph called the pc. Damn it! If only Mularkey told Ralph to pound rock salt. That would have been so much better. :lol:

I think it had to do with firing Tom Clements and Brad Roll.  Mularkey may have not been willing to do it right away until he realized that Ralph was serious.  Then when he caved and fired his buddies, Ralph called the pc.  Damn it!  If only Mularkey told Ralph to pound rock salt.  That would have been so much better.  :lol:

555432[/snapback]

I also thought it had to do with MM's coaching staff. But I was struck that Wilson chose to mention their comittment to JP at the PC...

And by MM's version of getting JP "some experience" then we should have a "very good" QB by the middle of the 2011 season.

555444[/snapback]

People kept drawing the Eli Manning/JP Losman comparison this season. Taking Eli's rookie stats with JP's first year stats. For those who did so, is it safe to expect JP will be as good next year as Eli is this year?

People kept drawing the Eli Manning/JP Losman comparison this season. Taking Eli's rookie stats with JP's first year stats. For those who did so, is it safe to expect JP will be as good next year as Eli is this year?

555517[/snapback]

Not if we don't improve the O-line drastically.

Not if we don't improve the O-line drastically.

555522[/snapback]

That and an offensive system that relies on common sense would be great.

You know calling a play that sets the stage for a bunch of other plays. That´s what you´d call a serie and then...

That and an offensive system that relies on common sense would be great.

You know calling a play that sets the stage for a bunch of other plays. That´s what you´d call a serie and then...

555552[/snapback]

Like many of our first drives?? that were so balanced and worked a good percentage of the time....

to be followed by a cluster !@#$ of jumbled plays that amounted to nothing...