How can MM be effective next year?

jahnyc

Too much stuff has happened. If Clements is gone and possibly Jerry Gray and other assistant coaches as well, who will want to be on MM's staff with so many other openings available and so much uncertainty in Buffalo? What free agent will be interested in Buffalo under these circumstances, particularly after considering MM's problems with some veterans this year (Adams, Moulds and McGahee)? What about the players? They seemed to question play calling and other decisions (i.e., the qb situation).

With the MM decision playing out so publicly and it being clear that he was almost fired, I am not sure how he can be brought back with any confidence. This situation is bizarre.

Too much stuff has happened.  If Clements is gone and possibly Jerry Gray and other assistant coaches as well, who will want to be on MM's staff with so many other openings available and so much uncertainty in Buffalo?  What free agent will be interested in Buffalo under these circumstances, particularly after considering MM's problems with some veterans this year (Adams, Moulds and McGahee)?  What about the players?  They seemed to question play calling and other decisions (i.e., the qb situation).

With the MM decision playing out so publicly and it being clear that he was almost fired, I am not sure how he can be brought back with any confidence.  This situation is bizarre.

554168[/snapback]

First, MM can't have Eric Moulds running the team. MM has got to sack up & take over. The veterans ran all over MM this year.

What's he gonna do different next year ????

Too much stuff has happened.  If Clements is gone and possibly Jerry Gray and other assistant coaches as well, who will want to be on MM's staff with so many other openings available and so much uncertainty in Buffalo?  What free agent will be interested in Buffalo under these circumstances, particularly after considering MM's problems with some veterans this year (Adams, Moulds and McGahee)?  What about the players?  They seemed to question play calling and other decisions (i.e., the qb situation).

With the MM decision playing out so publicly and it being clear that he was almost fired, I am not sure how he can be brought back with any confidence.  This situation is bizarre.

554168[/snapback]

i think people seem to forget alot of mikes staff was in place when he got here.td kinda forced jerry on him.yes mike brought along clements ,but td did dictate his staff to him.