Donahoe or Mularkey

RVJ

If you had to keep one who would it be  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to keep one who would it be

• MM
    • TD

I can't believe were keeping Mularkey. He is one of the worse coach's ever to be

in Buffalo. Hell I'd rather keep TD and get rid of Mularkey. Its all about the money. And Ralph doesn't want to start over. He is making a big mistake.

He is one of the worse coach's ever to be

in Buffalo.  Hell I'd rather keep TD and get rid of Mularkey. Its all about the money. And Ralph doesn't want to start over. He is making a big mistake.

552099[/snapback]

You must not be old enough to remember Jim Ringo (3-20) Kay Stevenson (10-26) or Hank Bullough (4-17). In two years MM is three wins from matching their collective 6 year totals. There was also Harvey Johnson (2-23-1)

You must not be old enough to remember Jim Ringo (3-20) Kay Stevenson (10-26) or Hank Bullough (4-17). In two years MM is three wins from matching their collective 6 year totals. There was also Harvey Johnson (2-23-1)

552283[/snapback]

Bullogh was pretty funny though - a poor man's Yogi Berra... :pirate:

BTW, based on winning percentage alone MM is in the top third of Bills all-time coaches.

Only 4 of the 13 coaches in Bills history have a 500% or better winning percentage: Saban, Knox, Levy, and Phillips. Some would question the successes of Knox and Phillips.

i went with TD. With TD you can scale back his responabilities...with MM you really can't. I suppose you could make him a TE coach, but if you are keeping him as a head coach, then he is what he is. nothing will change the fact that he is terrible with time management and play selection.

if you keep TD and let him control finances and marketing and let someone else control all personel decsions that would work for me.

maybe take away his power to decide what signs can be displayed on game day as well.