If the Reports are right

plenzmd1

I just do not get how elavating Modrak and keeping MM makes this team any better.Okay, we put Marv in place to keep Wilson? WTF is that, a paid informant . In regards to TD, if your only problem was you were not informed or involved enough, just lay down the law how things will be moving forward ala Biscotti-Billick in BMORE.

I gotta think Modrak and Donahue have the same philosphy, and that TD took Modraks regarded Modraks advise and opinions very highly, so how is there going to be any change there

And if Ralph wants MM to stay, let him keep who he wants on his staff. Why in the hell neuter a coach in his players and coaches eyes. If you like MM and trust him to be your HC, trust him to pick his staff. Jesus, I can just see us bringing in a Capers or Haslett to run the D, ole Sammy or someone of his staure to be the OC and all you have done is set up MM for pretty much lame duck status.

I hate this whole thing if its true. Either leave it as it is with the exception of Levy being a consultant or earpiece or whatever Wilson wants him to be, or blow the fuggin thing up and start fresh with new faces.

I have always defended Ralph as not being cheap, but this whole thing reeks of cheapness. Firing TD means eating one contract, which you would pay if he was there anyway. Moving Modrak into that role, who is under contract anyway, means no increase in your front office expenses, except for Levys pay.

Leaving MM in place means no increase there, and I cannot billieve any of the assistants who will get thrown under the bus really make that much.

This whole thing , if it goes down as reported, has me about as down as I have ever been as as a Bills fan

Truly is the first time I am having trouble seeing light at the end of the tunnel

I agree....This is worse than the 5 years of TD regime....

We need to clean the house...MM needs to go.....Modrak needs to goo.....

After all he is the head scout and I am sure he had the biggest influence

on TD to pick Parrish etc...