The Wild Card

Marv will be the wild card if he comes on board. Don't assume anything about who the GM will be or what he will do, and who the head coach will be if Marv becomes team president, which I feel will occur.

Marv, in that capacity, will have a say in much of what goes on, and will have Ralph's ear full time.

This may be good, or it may be bad, depending on how Marv is functioning at his rather advanced age.

Why is the focus so largely on Marv's age? Why does there seem to be the assumption that at a certain age people start to part company with their mental faculties. Marv Levy appears regularly on radio and t.v., not to mention public appearances, and still strikes me as an intelligent articulate person who would be nothing but an asset at One Bills Drive. He is pretty old, but seems to still hold the ability and interest for the task at hand.

the wild card will be as follows

pitt at cin

jax at ne

was at tb

car at nyg

i'm expecting pit to be a good choice for a road winner....being as both new england and cincinnati went out of their way to lose in order to avoid them