why would you keep MM?

There have been many posts on why MM should be fired. There have been none to show why he should be kept. And from reading the papers and listening to the radio reports it is a very real posibility that he indeed will remain as the headcoach here next season. So other than the obvious which is his contract why would Ralph and the Bills keep him as the HC?

Personally I cant come up with one good reason. Anyone else?

There have been many posts on why MM should be fired. There have been none to show why he should be kept. And from reading the papers and listening to the radio reports it is a very real posibility that he indeed will remain as the headcoach here next season. So other than the obvious which is his contract why would Ralph and the Bills keep him as the HC?

550290[/snapback]

How about the fact that is one of his two years he just missed playoffs, and had our first winning season in about five years with a quarterback who isnt suited for the NFL, and an OL that isnt good. He's only had one losing season and one winning season, his players would go through a wall for him

I don't get that impression at all.

Are you sure you're not being sarcastic?

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :wacko:

550300[/snapback]

At times they may not have executed, but the players that count for something- London Fletcher, Lee Evans, etc.... continued to bust their butts, while Moulds and co. slacked off

550290[/snapback]

The main reason is that it will take a year for the new GM to put together this team and dump the Donahoe mistakes. If MM can keep this team no worse than 5-11 next season he will stay, otherwise the new GM will find a new coach. Bottom line, it will be hard to find a good coach who would want to walk into coaching this team, so keep who we have.

His growing pains as an NFL coach will make him better. If we jettison him now,,,,,that's another guy like GW that got experience here and may use it to prosper somewhere else. I'd like to see him get a few more tools to make this thing work.

How about the fact that is one of his two years he just missed playoffs, and had our first winning season in about five years with a quarterback who isnt suited for the NFL, and an OL that isnt good. He's only had one losing season and one winning season, his players would go through a wall for him

550295[/snapback]

Yea they would go through a wall for him like they stood by his original decesion to go with JP as there qb,not to many bricks came down with that one!

550295[/snapback]

There you go again with the wall analogy... :D

No freaking way...His Starting RG spouted off against him, his Coaching Staff and Play Calling, The Moulds incident and EM's comments on Play Calling, McGahee's constant indiffererence and comments on Play Calling, Sam Adams, etc, etc, etc...

If you think the fact that some Players are backing MM in public means these guys would "go through a wall" for him you are so sadly mistaken...If that were the truth it would have shown up a hell of a lot more in the Win/Loss area because even though this Team may not have Playoff calibre Talent, they do have some talent...And if they were selling out for their Coach week in and week out they would have won more than 5 Games and not faded in the 4th Quarter constantly...If anything in several Games this year it looked like the Bills flat out quit on him...San Diego, Oakland, NE at Home are a few that come to mind...

The Bills Players would not go through a manicure and a full body massage to save Mularkey's Job...Let alone a wall... :lol:

550295[/snapback]

Its nice that they would go through a wall for him. If they would only play football for him with a little bit of consistency we'd be in good shape.

550295[/snapback]

Like the wall the Jets threw up last Sunday?

I will be the first one to to call for MM's head, with that said I would rather MM than another unproven DC or OC to take over the ship and learn on the job. If, and that is admittedly a big if, Ralph Wilson can bring in an experienced head coach from the NFL or MAJOR college program I say do it.