Cincinnati Win

PTS

Is it correct to assume that if we lost the Cincinnati game, we would have had the third pick overall?

Way to screw up Bills and win when we don't need you to win!

Ralph you waited to long my friend. My money for next season is going to Sabres season tickets.

Is it correct to assume that if we lost the Cincinnati game, we would have had the third pick overall?

548911[/snapback]

That is correct

Some years it would be beneficial to not be in the top 5 with the high salaries and all, but I don't see it being that type of year for us. We should still be able to land a solid player at 8, but at 3 we might have had a choice between D'Brickshaw Ferguson, or Mario Williams :blink: .

But if you look at the big picture it will give us confidence going into the 06 season. :blink:

548916[/snapback]

I'm just amazed that we were one loss away from being third worst in the league. Should be reason enough to clean house.

I rather have a win to one of the best teams in the NFL and show the NFL that the BIlls really can win than be 3rd worst in the NFL. Now if Vince Young was going to enter the draft it would be a diffrent story because Bush and Leinhart are going 1 and 2. USC is going to beat Texas most likely and if that happens, Theres no chance of seeing young because texas will want to keep him for next year, but if they win we might see him in the NFL.

Ralph you waited to long my friend. My money for next season is going to Sabres season tickets.

548911[/snapback]

Seriously, between the 3rd and 8th whats the big deal? Either way we would have options as far as who we could pick. looking back, there have been quite a few solid number 8 picks.

Seriously, between the 3rd and 8th whats the big deal?  Either way we would have options as far as who we could pick.  looking back, there have been quite a few solid number 8 picks.

549004[/snapback]

The only reason you'd want the number 3 pick this year is so that you could trade down. But then you have to find someone to trade with.

8th is a good spot to get an impact player and we don't have to give out a ridiculous contract.