What is the broadcast schedule like for the 2006

ABC is out of the NFL business, unless they get to be part of the Super Bowl rotation (Fox/CBS/NBC)

PTR

547981[/snapback]

ESPN and ABC are the same company. Michaels and Theismann will be doing the Monday night games on ESPN next year.

Madden and some unnamed PBP guy (Costas, Albert, Hammond, Collinsworth) will be doing Sunday night football on NBC.

NFL Primetime is also gone off ESPN, and will move to NBC. Costas and Collinsworth slated to host for now, although there is lots of talk one of them will end up with Madden and there will be a replacement on NBC Primetime.

NFL Primetime is also gone off ESPN, and will move to NBC. Costas and Collinsworth slated to host for now, although there is lots of talk one of them will end up with Madden and there will be a replacement on NBC Primetime.

547998[/snapback]

Thanks for the added clarification - I did not know that the NFL owned the Primetime show and could seel the rights to another Network...I thought it was an ESPN franchise...

I know MNF is moving to ESPN - but is there still Sunday night football being planned?

547967[/snapback]

Theisman and Michaels will be the ESPN crew......I'll be listening to old tapes of Van Miller and Rick Jeanerette if I can find them ;)

Thanks for the added clarification - I did not know that the NFL owned the Primetime show and could seel the rights to another Network...I thought it was an ESPN franchise...

548042[/snapback]

I think that you are correct HF, but that the NFL has chosen to share its footage with ESPN for the last 19 years and is now going to give that content exclusively to NBC. I expect the other networks to have specific limits on the replays it can show...I'm a little wary about this development. It has a different name - I think "NFL Gamenight."

NFL Primetime is also gone off ESPN, and will move to NBC. Costas and Collinsworth slated to host for now,

547998[/snapback]

That will be a yawnfest. :lol: I've always enjoyed Tom and Chris. Times change but, to me, this is definately a step down. Oh well, who cares as long as we have a good team. ;)