Gray must go

Dr. K

I think I've had enough of Jerry Gray's defense. How many times did he call a blitz on a third and long situation, allowing the Jets' receivers to beat the Bills's secondary one on one? On the last Jets drive for a field goal it happened three straight third-and-longs.

The year was the WORST third-down defense I can remember the Bills having in twenty years. Gray's scheme does not work unless he has superior personnel in 8 of 11 defensive positions. If the Bills don't force a turnover they give up long drives or big plays with awesome regularity. It is a defense designed to force sacks and turnovers, and when that doesn't work, it is hopeless. How many times did Cincinnati punt last week? How many times did the verkochter JETS punt this week?

Come back Wade, all is forgiven!

Jerry Gray is a farce. Always was. He either had Greggo or Lebeau set him up. He got lucky last year because the team created so many turn overs it masked the weaknesses. Do you think these weaknesses occurred overnight or that it was just one player who made all this difference... Really? Not a chance. We've had these weaknesses, it's just the Greggo or Lebeau knew how to hide them. Gray does not.