Another American Beheaded in Iraq

Thailog80

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as the neocons say, it's war baby and war is hell.

That doesn't mitigate the sorrow I feel for the victim and family - but the fact is if we hadn't illegally invaded a sovereign nation, it wouldn't have happened. And we'd be in better shape to fight off the REAL threat of Iran and North Korea.

And as TL says, Shrub says things are going swimmingly. We have them RIGHT where we want them. Mission Accomplished. Bring em on.

War crimes  http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian/iraq2003/1_145668_1_6.jpg

Oh those poor gitmo american soldiers.  We should let them fight their wars of imperialism and genocide in pease...

38869[/snapback]

Genocide? Please give it a break. If the U.S. wanted too, the whole friggin Middle would be smoldering parking lot.

What I minute, that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

At least we wouldn't have people getting trained to shoot children in the back, blow up churches, and all the other things that the 'religion' of peace teacheds over there.

And by the way, their fellow muslims that are setting off car bombs in market square are killing more Iraq people than the U.S. army is now a day.

That will free the peopleof Iraq from "genocide". We will just blow them up with our own car bombs. Le le le le le.

Jerk :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Well as the neocons say, it's war baby and war is hell.

That doesn't mitigate the sorrow I feel for the victim and family - but the fact is if we hadn't illegally invaded a sovereign nation, it wouldn't have happened. And we'd be in better shape to fight off the REAL threat of Iran and North Korea.

And as TL says, Shrub says things are going swimmingly.  We have them RIGHT where we want them. Mission Accomplished.  Bring em on.

38981[/snapback]

Ah I see another Mid East expert , you Kerry and Dan Blather.Kerry is going to appoint Blather his Secretary of State he lies so well or maybe the Director of the CIA :doh: Stick to what you know ....the kitchen :doh:

Beheading

Oh those poor gitmo prisoners............... :doh:

38831[/snapback]

Man I am just happy for his families sake that he did not have to go to abu grab and have to wear undies on his head. That would have been just aweful.

But then again, at least he would have had a head attached to his body when he got out. And perhaps there would be some outrage from the press around the world and right here in our own country because somebody made him feel like less dirty for a while. Well my bet is that he would have gladly traded that evil type of capture for the fate that he found just because he was trying to help Iraq build new schools and water treatment plants.

Beheading

Oh those poor gitmo prisoners............... :doh:

38831[/snapback]

Interesting that there's no mention of Al Jazera running it, just a web site. Wonder if that signals another baby step towards the reformation of this barbaric region and it's leadership. In a word, progress, maybe. But, as long as we show lack of resolve, we will have more of this. These guys did their best to keep a low profile, in a dangerous land, full of real bigots. They now deserve justice.

religion of peace :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

http://216.117.171.171/video/amraky.wmv

this beheading video is even worse than the nick berg one

i can't believe there were conspiracy theories before

no one should have to die like this...you want to kill someone fine, just do it...the talking and the sawing...the sounds...it's haunting

To the Armstrong family from our family;

We pray for Eugene Armstrong and we trust that he is now in a better place. We cannot begin to express our sorrow for the manner in which his life was taken from him, and you. He was doing good work for the normal people in Iraq, and for that he did not deserve the fate that he met. Indeed no human should ever have to be subjected to such animalistic, and in human behavior. In fact I will say that these bastards are the truest form of evil that exists on this earth. There are no words strong enough to express the evil that they live every day of thier lives.

I There will be those who try to make excuses for such behavior, and there are those who say that this kind of act is nothing different then has been taking place for hundreds of years. Please do not pay any mind to these appeasers, and excuse makers. They are well intentioned, but completely insane to think or feel this way. In fact I will go as far as to say they are the ones who perpetuate such behavior. Also, on behalf of your family, I damn those in the media who would show this gruesome video to the world, as a badge of honor for their sick religion. They will all burn in hell, I have no doubt about that, and I hope that your family finds comfort in this fact.

Finally, I will continue to pray that the USA has the will, and the strength to complete the job of eliminating every last one of these animals from the face of the earth. I can assure you that we have more bullets and ordinance then they have supporters. May we keep the lead raining down on them until they and their kind no longer share the same air that we breathe. With Gods help we will send each and every last one of them to meet their promised virgins. May their deaths be painful, and excruciatingly long, and may they rot in hell for of eternity.

God Bless America,

And God Bless your family

religion of peace  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

http://216.117.171.171/video/amraky.wmv

this beheading video is even worse than the nick berg one

i can't believe there were conspiracy theories before

no one should have to die like this...you want to kill someone fine, just do it...the talking and the sawing...the sounds...it's haunting

39083[/snapback]

And people want to know why we have troops in Iraq right now. The video was sickening and proof that we are doing the right thing by going after them.

Hey, as the LIBERALS say...those men who beheaded the hostage are "simply misunderstood" and if the "imperialist Americans" werent just "asking for it", and didnt "dead end" these "freedom fighters", we would all be getting along swimmingly, singing Koobaya and eating Tofu and drinking Soy Milk.

Man I am just happy for his families sake that he did not have to go to abu grab and have to wear undies on his head. That would have been just aweful.

But then again, at least he would have had a head attached to his body when he got out. And perhaps there would be some outrage from the press around the world and right here in our own country because somebody made him feel like less dirty for a while. Well my bet is that he would have gladly traded that evil type of capture for the fate that he found just because he was trying to help Iraq build new schools and water treatment plants.

39036[/snapback]

Actually, while everyone who left Abu Ghraib had heads, some of them were dead when they left. There are several cases of mysterious deaths in US and British custody currently under investigation. Seymour Hersh has also alleged that Iraqi boys were sodomized in Abu Ghraib. Still, all that's hunky-dory so long as you can say "well, at least we're not as bad as (fill in name of murderous terrorist group here)". What happed to the US hostage was an act of barbarism for which there can be no justification, but neither does what happened yesterday retrospectively justify what went on at Abu Ghraib nor mean that it should be erased from public consciousness forever.

Actually, while everyone who left Abu Ghraib had heads, some of them were dead when they left. There are several cases of mysterious deaths in US and British custody currently under investigation. Seymour Hersh has also alleged that Iraqi boys were sodomized in Abu Ghraib. Still, all that's hunky-dory so long as you can say "well, at least we're not as bad as (fill in name of murderous terrorist group here)". What happed to the US hostage was an act of barbarism for which there can be no justification, but neither does what happened yesterday retrospectively justify what went on at Abu Ghraib nor mean that it should be erased from public consciousness forever.

39456[/snapback]

And if we weren't in Iraq, does any of this happen? :)

Unfortunately, it just completes the cycle of bloodlust on both sides. We've already seen folks here talking about how we should nuke'em'all.

The reason we have been able to win wars in the past was that we could militarily overwhelm and intimidate the opposition into surrendering. Al Qaeda is not such an opponent. These people are desperate, and able to pull off their acts with limited means and personnel. We must root confirmed AQ terrorists out and stop them, but we also have to do everything we can NOT to be a recruiting tool for AQ, to give people real hope. It seems to me right now that we are working hard on the first part of that equation and taking a huge step backward on the second front, and many people here don't realize Abu Ghraib figures heavily in that respect. We all know what we would be feeling if someone in our families was picked up, sometimes without explanation, put in one of these prisons, and abused and humiliated for all to see, perhaps even killed. This was critically bad PR for what we're doing there.

Can anyone, liberal or conservative, tell me what exactly we are doing to ensure that Al Qaeda and its tactics are not an attractive option?

Ah the right wing Pollyanna brigade at work with their "outrage". Message for the whackos--war is hell. You should have thought about that before you went in. Marines into fallujah...marines out of fallujah. Marines into Najef...whoops, marines out of najef. 1000 soldiers die..no sweat. 7000 wounded. no sweat. Contractor beheaded...OUTRAGE! Wet our pants with concern. You guys kill me.

39456[/snapback]

Gayest Post ever?

The big difference is that America's own soliders reported the actions at Abu Ghraib prison. And there were trials, investigations, and punishment for those who acted out of line.

Meanwhile, the rabid Muslim monkeys probably passed out candy and laughed like they did on 9/11 after they cut-off the heads of those evil contractors who are trying to rebuild their infastructure.

Oh yes, and they killed 12 foriegns, and one of the main reason that was given was that they worshipped Buhda.

And America is racist and bigoted?

yeah, ok

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: