BUF @ NYJ Game Thread

I wouldn't be so hard on KH he hasn't done bad for a backup QB but thats what he is backup. We need to stick with the starter JP. As for coach stick with what you said he said he would like to get JP in there. Well after the third INT he should have been in. JP would not have thrown 3 INT.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be so hard on KH he hasn't done bad for a backup QB but thats what he is backup. We need to stick with the starter JP. As for coach stick with what you said he said he would like to get JP in there. Well after the third INT he should have been in. JP would not have thrown 3 INT.

JP is too injured to play.

That would make to much sense for this coaching staff.

547058[/snapback]

Do you guys think the staff is going to learn and go with JP next year? Or maybe pick up a new QB sounds like a dumb idea they would do.

But really who you guys think will get it.

Do you guys think the staff is going to learn and go with JP next year? Or maybe pick up a new QB sounds like a dumb idea they would do.

But really who you guys think will get it.

547071[/snapback]

You know what this team really needs to do? Cut Holcomb, draft another QB in R3-5 and go into the 2006 season with Losman and the rookie. Its going to guarantee that this team is going to struggle in 06, but its also going to guarantee that this damn team finally has to attempt to develop a QB instead of playing this best *chance* to win bullcrap we've heard for 10 years.

But we won't do that, because we're complacent and content with playing not to lose instead of playing to win, so to speak. Ironically, its that attitude that has led to the satisfaction with mediocrity we've seen and all of these losing seasons. They'll never win if they don't roll the dice. We may go 5-11 in 2006 if we do that, but I'd rather win 5 games trying to get better than win 5 games on some meaningless 'best chance to win' BS.